Samsung is set to release their latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy 24, later this year. The Galaxy 24 promises to build upon the success of Samsung’s previous Galaxy devices with an impressive array of features and specs. Here are some of the highlights of what we know so far about the Galaxy 24:
- A large 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a high resolution of 1440p and a fast 120Hz refresh rate. The large, crisp display will provide an immersive viewing experience for games, videos and photos.
- The latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor will provide blazing fast speeds and responsiveness. The Galaxy 24 is rumored to be one of the first smartphones to feature this next-generation chip.
- Up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage should ensure the Galaxy 24 can handle any task you throw at it. There are also rumors of an 1TB storage option for those that need massive local storage.
- An improved triple camera system with a 50MP main camera, 12MP ultrawide camera and 12MP telephoto camera. The selfie camera is rumored to be a massive 40MP for high resolution selfies and video calls.
- 5G connectivity will allow for ultra-fast data speeds on supported networks. The Galaxy 24 is expected to support both sub-6GHz and mmWave 5G bands.
- A large 5,000 mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging and 15W wireless charging. This large battery should provide all-day battery life even with the power-hungry AMOLED display.
If these specs and features are accurate, the Samsung Galaxy 24 has the potential to be one of the most powerful and feature-rich Android smartphones of 2023. We’ll have to wait for Samsung’s official announcement to see all of the Galaxy 24’s official specs, features and price. But for now, it’s shaping up to be a true flagship killer from Samsung.