The Huawei Mate 60 is an upcoming flagship smartphone from Huawei that is expected to launch in late 2023. It will likely feature top-of-the-line specs and continue Huawei’s push for innovation in smartphone technology.
Some key specs and features we could expect from the Huawei Mate 60:
- Kirin processor – The Mate 60 will likely feature Huawei’s next-generation Kirin chipset, which is expected to offer improved performance and efficiency over the current Kirin 9000.
- 5G support – As with all recent Huawei flagships, the Mate 60 will have 5G connectivity to take advantage of faster mobile data speeds.
- Improved camera – Huawei is known for its excellent smartphone cameras, and the Mate 60 will likely feature an upgraded camera system with larger sensors, improved image processing, and new features.
- Fast charging – Huawei’s Mate phones typically offer some of the fastest charging speeds available, and the Mate 60 will likely continue that trend with support for at least 66W or even faster wired charging.
- Large OLED display – The Mate 60 is expected to have a large OLED display, possibly around 6.5 to 6.8 inches in size with slim bezels and an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
- EMUI software – The Mate 60 will run Huawei’s own EMUI software, which is based on Android but without Google apps and services. Huawei continues to improve EMUI with each new release.